The results from washing your vehicle with Automuck Clean are outstanding. As Automuck Clean is a non-caustic, acid free cleaner, it won’t fade your vehicles aluminium, alloys or plastic overtime. It will however cut through all the new and old grime, and bring out the original lustre that hides beneath.
The best thing about Automuck Clean is it requires no brushes once the protective coating has built up, so NO EFFORT! This 1 Litre bottle comes with its own Pro trigger sprayer and is great for smaller applications. The trigger is a high quality adjustable unit, and facilitates easy use. Simply spray a generous layer to vehicle, leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes and spray off. It's that simple! No need to use a high pressure cleaner, therefore preventing blasting out of grease in all linkages and bearings, and other short and long term damage caused by high pressure cleaners.
Automuck Clean is used extensively in all forms of Motorsport including Track, Offroad, Rally and Speedway, and is endorsed by various Motorsport Champions. It is also perfect for keeping your 4×4 and daily driver sparkling clean with No Effort! It is an exceptional engine cleaner and degreaser , and also very popular in the Truck cleaning industry.
- AUS and NZ Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- Easiest way to keep your drive looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
Motomuck Auto Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old automotive products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Spray entire vehicle over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- When using on road vehicle body panels and guards you can dilute as per dilution recommendations, or apply using the detergent bottles that come with high pressure cleaners or hose adaptors.
- Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Automuck Clean to penetrate through the dirt.
- For road vehicle body panels, give a quick rub over with a wet sponge.
- Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
Automuck Clean can be used safely on:
- engines, gearboxes, drive trains, suspension, brakes, radiators, tyres, hoses, guards, panels
- aluminium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, carbon fibre, machinery, tools
Don’t apply on hot surface. Streaking can occur if Automuck Clean tries to remove certain existing automotive products. Some new Nano coatings used in the automotive industry don’t allow washing with anything other than water alone.Test product on hidden spot to ensure compatibility, prior to application. No Liability will be accepted.
Be cautious of Polycarbonate parts as some have a coating on that can become porous when hot, and Motomuck cleaner thinks it's dirt, and tries to remove it.
- Undiluted. In this ratio it deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 50:50 with water for regular cleaning. You will notice after about 5 washes, that tiny bits of dirt in heavily soiled areas will still be evident after a wash, and that the surface finish will be less shiny. Just use once as undiluted to reapply the protective coating and regain full shine.
- Dilute 20:80 with water for scrooge cleaning or body panels and guards. Spray on diluted solution. Sponge all surfaces. Spray off with pressure cleaner or jet of water.
- Dilute 100ml in a bucket of water, and agitate into a foam. Use as a standard mitt and bucket wash on your vehicle.
- Can I use Automuck Clean to wash my road car body panels?
Answer: Yes, we recommend you use it in conjunction with our Snow Foam Gun which dilutes it at the correct rate and applies a nice thick foam. This can be done for a Pre-wash as well as for a wash with a mitt.
- When I do a touchless wash on my road car with Automuck clean, it does not come completely clean?
Answer: Fresh dirt and mud will clean off completely, but old road grime is electro statically charged to the body and needs some agitation to break that charged bond. Once you have done a couple washes the protective layer Automuck clean leaves will help with this issue.
- Can I dilute Automuck Clean?
Answer: Yes you can, please see our dilution tab for further information.
- Is Automuck clean safe to use on the new shiny aluminium parts I have on my engine?
Answer: Automuck clean is Ph neutral, and will keep your new bits shiny for a long time with it’s protective layer. Excellent at degreasing and removing all grime from your engine bay as well as from the aluminium and alloy bits.
- Is Automuck clean safe to use on rubber hoses and seals?
Answer: Yes it will not break down the rubber, but rather bring back the original rubber look after a couple washes.
- I want to use motomuck on my boat and I care about the marine environment. Is it biodegradable and non-toxic?
Answer: Statement from the product MSDS document is: "Product not expected to be toxic to the environment based on the calculation of ingredients" However it does have a surfactant in it, and you know what it's like when you get soap into your eyes, so not great for the fish if you washing directly into the water. Fine if you washing off onto lawn/grass etc.